Warehouse Operative - Dordon - Full time - 40-50 hours Per Week Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour with incentives
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people?
Due to continued growth, we are rapidly expanding our team at Dordon and looking for Warehouse Operatives who can offer our customers the best service possible.
Warehouse Operative Pay Rates:
* £8.00 - £11.00 per hour + productivity bonus which can increase hourly pay by £1.00 extra per hour for our Top Performers.
* Overtime is paid at time and a quarter for all hours worked over 40 hours +
* On Average people earn around £42 bonus per week!
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN £££. You can also earn up to £350 Bonus on passing probation(12 weeks)
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
* Immediate Starts with full training provided and on site support from PMP
* Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
* Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
* Paid Holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Employee of the Month Award (£50 Voucher and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free Car Parking
* Excellent chance of a Permanent position with Ocado for all our Top Performers
* Access to a wide range of PMP and Ocado local discounts
* Get amazing deals exclusively available to Cordant Group Employees, while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
About the Warehouse Operative Role:
* You will be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives (Personal Shoppers) who receive, pick, pack and load our customers' orders using systems that enables us to offer our customers an award winning service.
* All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 - 5oC) sections and you will be expected to work in both.
* The role of a Warehouse Operative at Ocado requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times. Whilst this is a rewarding role, with excellent personal growth opportunities, it is also a very physically demanding role.
* The role requires you to handle meat and alcohol.
Warehouse Operative Shift Information:
* We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-48 hours per week
* You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
* Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Shifts may vary depending on availability at the time of your interview:
* 04:30 - 14:30
* 06:00 - 16:00
* 07:00/08:00 - 19:00
* 18:15/18:45 - 04:45
* 19:00 - 06:00/07:00
* 20:15 - 06:15
Success Stories!Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.Call: 01707228470 Email: email@example.com
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job