Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? Ocado are the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer. With the online grocery market growing at over 20% each year, it's always a good time to join us.
Ocado are looking for hard working Warehouse Operatives to work in their Dordon Warehouse and have immediate starts available!
The pay rate begins at £8 with additional premiums available including
Freezer + £.70
(6pm - 6am) + £0.30
(10pm - 6am) + £0.50
Incentive - The more you work the more you earn good performers boosting their hourly rate by an extra £1 per hour
Overtime is paid at 1.25 so minimum £10 per hour
5 Shifts a week
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN £££.
Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
We transfer around 25 people each month to Ocado who give them a Full Time Contract!
Dordon - B78 1SE
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
* Immediate Starts
* Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
* Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
* Paid Holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Employee of the Month Award (£50 Voucher and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free Car Parking
* Excellent chance of a Permanent position with Ocado for all our Top Performers
About the Warehouse Operative Role:
* Be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives who receive, pick, pack and load customer's orders
* You'll be using a state of the art system which enables us to offer customers an award winning service
* You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment as we store produce
* You will be required to handle meat and alcohol
Warehouse Operative Shift Information:
* We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-48 hours per week
* You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
* Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
* 04.30am - 14.30pm
* 06.00am - 16.00pm
* 07.00/ 08.00am - 19.00pm
* 18.15/18.45pm - 04.45am
* 19.00pm - 06.00/07.00am
* 20.15pm - 06.15pm
Apply and we'll be in touch shortly or call us on 0161 2111313
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse Operatives, pick and pack, warehouse, warehouse worker
Apply for this job