Want to work for one of the world's largest food companies? A company well known for their quality and wide range of products? A company with a truly global footprint? If so then come and join our team in Tutbury as an ad hoc Line Operative with a starting pay of £8.25 per hour potentially going as high as £19.44 per hour!
What will the role involve?
* The role of Line Operative is a key one in the production process, working to a high standard to produce high quality food based products
* Working efficiently to reduce lost production time and helping to keep repairs and breakdowns to an absolute minimum.
* Working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* You will need a hands-on and practical approach to your work, along with a great can-do attitude.
* Working within a team to produce coffee items
* If you have a Fork Lift Truck license there is also the potential to join our Fork Lift Truck fleet, as and when required!
What are the shift patterns for a Line Operative?
* The site is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
* Typical shifts are 12 hours, three shifts on three shifts off, though some shifts do run from 6-2, 2-10 or 10-6
* Full flexibility will be required as you may be required to rotate around different shifts in order to develop knowledge and expertise, though regular shifts are available once fully competent.
What do we require?
* We require full flexibility, this is an ad hoc position and whilst hours are frequently available we do need people able to fill in various shifts, and provide cover for holidays and absences
* To get work on the forklift we do require an in date license (either RTITB / ITSSAR / AITT)
* Ideally a some experience in a factory or food production facility
* The role is ideal for students, parents, people looking for part time work and people in the Tutbury and Hatton areas
If living more than 5 miles away we would advise having own, or reliable, transport
What's in it for you?
The role pays well above the national living wage it increases after 12 weeks service.
There is a discounted staff shop, selling branded products
An onsite canteen
Full on site training
On site car park
Potential vouchers, discounts, passes to local attractions and a Christmas hamper!
Where is the role?
The factory is located in Tutbury, DE13 9LY and is just a short walk from the Tutbury and Hatton train station. Meaning that the site has great links to local areas like Derby and Uttoxeter
If you have family or friends wishing to apply then please ask them to call the Pmp mobile on the below number 07435753863.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Food, Production "Food Production", Stacking, Packing, picking, Fork Lift Truck, FLT, Driver, FLT Driver,
Apply for this job