Want to work for one of the world's largest food companies? A company well known for their quality and wide range of products? A company with a truly global footprint? If so then come and join our team in Tutbury as a Fork Lift Truck Driver and help deliver great products to a global market. With a starting pay of £10.10 per hour, rising to an incredible £15.61!
What will the role involve?
* The role of Fork Lift Truck Driver is a key one in the delivery process .Working in the process department you are will be required to move large coffee bags in/out of the lift , scanning the bags before loading them onto a trailer. There are aspects of the role that requires cleaning and looking after your area.
* The role requires you to work efficiently, to reduce lost production time and helping to keep repairs and breakdowns to an absolute minimum.
* Working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* You will need a hands-on and practical approach to your work, along with a great can-do attitude.
* Working within a team to help produce and deliver coffee based items
What are the shift patterns for a Fork Lift Truck Driver?
* The site is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
* Typical shifts are 12 hours, three shifts on three shifts off, alternating days/nights
* Flexibility will be required as you may be required to rotate around different shifts in order to develop knowledge and expertise, though regular shifts are available once fully competent should you be fully flexible.
What do we require?
* We require full flexibility, this is an ad hoc temporary on going position and whilst hours are frequently available we do need people able to fill in various shifts, and provide cover for holidays and absences
* To be successful for this role we do require an in date license (either RTITB / ITSSAR / AITT ).
* Ideally some experience in a factory or food production facility.
If living more than 5 miles away we would advise having own, or reliable, transport.
What's in it for you?
The role pays well above the national living wage it increases after 12 weeks service.
There is a discounted staff shop, selling branded products
An onsite canteen
Full on site training
On site parking
Potential vouchers, discounts, passes to local attractions and a Christmas hamper!
Where is the role?
The factory is located in Tutbury, DE13 9LY and is just a short walk from the Tutbury and Hatton train station. Meaning that the site has great links to local areas like Derby and Uttoxeter
If you have family or friends wishing to apply then please ask them to call the Pmp mobile on the below number 07435753863.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Food, Production "Food Production", Stacking, Packing, picking, Fork Lift Truck, FLT, Driver, FLT Driver,
Apply for this job