We are recruiting on behalf of Nestle Waters in Buxton. This is an opportunity to work within the production department of the No 1 bottled water company in the world.
We are looking for a self-motivated and committed individuals to join this exciting team where long term work is available. There is the opportunity to progress to permanent role for those who demonstrate a food fit with the organisation.
The current pay rate is £11.19
The position currently covers the following working patterns:-
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
- 12 hours 4 shifts on, 2 days followed by 2 nights, 4 days off.
Reporting to Shift Manager
- The successful candidate will be able to monitor & operate equipment, identifying and responding faults as they occur.
- You will need a practical approach to your work, along with a can do attitude.
- It is essential that have the ability to work as a team and be competent in problem solving skills.
- You will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of production lines, reducing lost production lines, reducing lost production time by keeping repairs and breakdowns to a minimum.
- You will have a logical approach to your duties and be able to follow processes delivering compliance in safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is preferable but not essential - role specific, on the job training will be provided.
Please submit your CV with contact details to be considered for this role.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job