Was your new year's resolution to get a new job? Find a new role for the year ahead? Get yourself earning a regular wage through 2018? Then we might have the ideal job for you!
We have an opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and fast paced warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in Doncaster for the internationally renowned Amazon, the world's biggest online retailer, who are focused on customer service, innovation and development.
The role would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis, with potential to earn up to double time for overtime hours, and the role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract.
Typical hours are 08:00 until 18:30 on days or 19:00 until 05:30 on nights with a 4 on and 3 off pattern for shifts.
* Day shift £7.65 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
* Overtime between 40 and 50 hours per week, £11.48 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
* Overtime over 50 hours per week, £15.30 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
The Warehouse Operative Role:
* The role is an active role with picking and packing
* Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
* The role will be in a quick paced environment
* Working in a team to hit targets
* Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
* Some roles may involve working at heights
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
* We are looking for self motivated people
* Hard working people
* Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
* No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
* Amazon, a leader in online retail
* A company who believes in innovation
* An organisation focused on the customer experience
* A company who have a globally recognised name and base their reputation on having exceptional customer service and an incredible wide catalogue of goods
What's in it for you:
* Free on site parking
* Free Coffee and Tea
* Full training
* Hot food in the on-site canteen
* The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
The job is located at Doncaster - DN4 5JP
There is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
Click Apply or call us on 01302 453128
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse, Operative, Distribution, Logistics, Worker, Picker, Packer, Temporary
Apply for this job