As we continue to celebrate #LearningandDevelopment this month, it is amazing to see our colleagues develop, flourish and reach their full potential. Today we hear from Laura, Regional Branch Manager, who shares her learning and development story over the last 8 years with PMP.
“My 8 years with PMP have, and continue to be one of the best experiences. PMP has helped me develop, flourish and most importantly realise my potential, and my confidence has grown tenfold because of it. No two days are the same and every week presents new challenges but I feel part of one big team who work together to achieve our goals.
My PMP Work history:
March 2011 - Account Manager, running a number of sites
October 2012 - Project Manager for EA Region
November 2014 - Admin & Payroll Manager for EA Region
January 2017 - Branch Manager for Peterborough
June 2019 - Regional Branch Manager for Kings Lynn, Milton Keynes and Peterborough
- Level 3 Intermediate (HABC) Award in Supervising Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Intermediate (HABC) Award in Food Safety Supervision
- Level 4 Diploma (HABC) in Food Safety Management
- Level 2 (HABC) Award in HACCP
- Level 3 (HABC) Award in Effective Auditing & Inspection Skills
- Level 2 (HABC) Conflict Management
- First Aid At Work (HABC)
PMP has enabled me to reach my goals in leadership and management, by also enrolling me in their first high potential apprenticeship.”
To learn more about learning and development within PMP, click here.