Working For Dixons
Do you want to join Europe’s leading specialist electrical retailer?
Focusing on delivering innovative technology to a wide consumer market, Dixons specialises in providing a full range of technology services and support. With 14 brands in 8 different countries, including Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the UK, the organisations core multichannel operations are supported by an impressive distribution network.
Recently the winner of Best Telecommunications eCommerce in 2019, Dixons aims to provide a sustainable work environment which their colleagues can thrive and progress in.
Want to be a part of this award winning organisation?
Dixons employs 42,000 colleagues operating in local communities across the Group and strive to attract, recruit and retain committed colleagues. On behalf of Dixons we are recruiting associates throughout the UK who enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment with an outlook to develop themselves and their career opportunities.
What opportunities are available with Dixons Carphone Warehouse?
As a warehouse operative, you will focus on picking and moving stock, processing customer orders and using MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as required. The role has excellent training available to further advance career development.
Forklift Truck Driver
As a Forklift Truck Driver, you will undertake duties that include lifting and carrying items up to 18kgs. You will be picking and moving stock, processing customer orders & Using MHE.
As a LLOP Driver, you will be picking and moving stock, processing customer orders & Using MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as required. The role requires a FLT licence even if expired (within the last three months). The vacancy is for individuals who are driven and motivated to succeed as there is a chance to progress and improve current skills and qualities.
Reach Truck Driver
You will be responsible for operating MHE equipment efficiently in order to load and unload deliveries as they arrive and depart. In addition to this, you will be required to safely transport tech goods around the site.
You will be responsible for repairing customer laptops and notebooks to manufacturers guidelines whilst working together with the wider team to exceed customer expectations.
You will receive continuous training on new products.
You will be employed by PMP Recruitment on assignment at Dixons. In partnership with Dixons we provide the following perks across the network:
- Competitive salary and weekly pay
- A variety of shift times and job role opportunities
- A subsidised canteen for you to enjoy your breaks
- Full training provided for Forklift Driver roles
- Free onsite parking
- Monthly engagement events and raffles for all colleagues
- A chance to work in the state-of-the-art repair facility in Newark, UK
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for high performers
WHY WORK FOR DIXONS
Dixons is a well-established business and the market leader within the industry in the UK & Ireland, throughout the Nordics and in Greece. The company has continued to flourish and expand across Europe. Working with Dixons means you will be part of one big family with a passion for amazing technology.
DID YOU KNOW
- Dixons began in 1937 when Charles Kalms opened a photo studio in Southend and Carphone Warehouse was founded in 1989 by Charles Dunstone in his flat in Marylebone Road
- Mobile is at the heart of Dixons and central to their vision
- The Newark distribution centre is 1.5 million square foot of space devoted to delivering amazing technology to customers all over the EU