Job Posted: 12/11/2019
Job Ref: 0XPDM:DAG:HB:1111:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Distribution & Logistics
Salary: Up to £8.21 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking for a full time role? Want consistent hours and regular pay? Then we may have the role for you as a Warehouse Operative in Dagenham, Essex, RM13 8GJ.
The induction will last about 3 hours. If you complete the induction there is a guaranteed start for you as a warehouse operative. Please bring your passport or full birth certificate, proof of national insurance number, bank details and safety boots.
Rate of pay as a warehouse operative is £8.21 per hour for both days and nights, regardless of age.
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
* In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
* Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
* Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
* Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
* General duties as required
The warehouse operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature.
You do not need any previous experience as full training will be given.
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
The hours of work as a warehouse operative are:
* 06:00 to 18:00
* 18:00 to 06:00
* We are flexible in the number of shifts you want to take
Apply now and we will be in contact with an induction!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.