Job Posted: 19/11/2019
Job Ref: 0XPLA:RUT:DJ:1911:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Distribution & Logistics
Salary: Up to £8.21 per hour
Location: East Kilbride
PMP Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Recycling Warehouse Operative for a major international company in East Kilbride, G75 0ZZ! This is an essential role in the warehouse, we prepare trays for re-use in the distribution of food to the supermarket.
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
* £8.21 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
* Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, the trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
* Unloading cages and trays from trailers, and taking them to a baling machine, where the cardboard and plastic is then pressed into bales, which come out at the other end
* You must enjoy physical work as you will be on your feet throughout the shifts
Shifts as a Warehouse Operative:
* 06:00 – 18:00 day shift
* 4 – 5 shifts including weekend work
Skills required to become a Warehouse Operative:
* Hard-working people to join our team as a Warehouse Operative
* Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work and be on time
* No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
What benefits are available as a Warehouse Operative?
* Full training provided
* Onsite parking
* PPE fully provided
* Onsite vending machines with snacks, tea, coffee
* Regular overtime available
* A friendly environment with good temp to perm opportunities
* And plenty more!!
Job Location: East Kilbride, G75 0ZZ.
Apply now to become a Warehouse Operative!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.