Job Posted: 21/11/2019
Job Ref: XPRE:BUR:DJ:2111:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Distribution & Logistics
Salary: £8.25 - £8.75 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
PMP Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Recycling Warehouse Operative for a major international company in Rochdale, OL16 4NR! This is an essential role in the warehouse, we prepare trays for re-use in the distribution of food to the supermarket, and recycle cardboard and plastic.
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
* Day shift: £8.25 per hour
* Night shift: £8.75 per hour
Full time Shifts available including:
* 06:00 – 18:00 day shift
* 18:00 – 06:00 night shift
* You can also do shorter shifts of 8 hours
The Recycling Warehouse Operative role includes:
* Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, the trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
* Unloading cages and trays from trailers, and taking them to a baling machine, where the cardboard and plastic is then pressed into bales, which come out at the other end
* You must enjoy physical work as you will be on your feet throughout the shifts. You will need a high visibility vest and safety (steel toe) boots.
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
* Free on-site parking
* Onsite gym
* Tea and coffee machines
* No experience needed – full Warehouse Operative training provided
* Weekly pay on Friday
The right candidates will have the opportunity to go on to full time permanent work with the client.
Job Location: Rochdale, OL16 4NR.
Apply now for immediate starts as a Warehouse Operative!!!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.