Job Posted: 03/03/2020
Job Ref: 0VAPT:PON:DJ:0303:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Distribution & Logistics
Salary: £288.75 - £307.87 per week
Start Date: ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a Food Production Operative with the UK’s largest sweets manufacturing company! You will be joining our fantastic PMP Recruitment team as a full time Food Production Operative in Pontefract, WF8 2JS.
This position is perfect for those wanting a weekend off.
What hours will you work as a Production Operative?
* Rotating morning and afternoon shift – Monday to Friday 6.00AM until 14.00PM or 14.00PM until 22.00PM
Pay rate as a Production Operative:
* £288.75 – £307.87 per week
* £7.70 per hour if you are under 25
* £8.21 per hour if you are over 25
Your Responsibilities as a Food Production Operative may include:
* Reporting to the Shift Manager
* Packing and producing high-quality product and completing daily checks
* Operating machinery & screens which includes using a computer touch screen
What we are looking for in a Production Operative:
* Hardworking and motivated individuals who can be relied upon
* Production operative, warehouse operative, picker packers or anyone with the right skill set who enjoys the factory environment
Benefits working as a Food Production Operative:
* Weekends off
* Paid holidays
* Subsidised canteen on site
* Opportunity to work overtime
* Weekly pay on Friday
* Plenty of options to grow and develop
Pontefract, WF8 2JS.
Join our friendly team as a Food Production Operative, click APPLY now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.