Job Posted: 10/03/2020
Job Ref: 0NESB:BUX:DJ:1003:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Distribution & Logistics
Salary: Up to £11.19 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting on behalf of Nestle Waters in Buxton, SK17 7JD. This is an opportunity to work within the production department of the No.1 bottled water company in the world.
We are looking for self-motivated and committed individuals to join this exciting team where long term work is available. There is the opportunity to progress to a permanent role for those who demonstrate a good fit with the organisation.
Candidates must be able to drive to the location
Production Operative Pay Rate:
* £11.19 per hour
This will rise to £12.22 per hour after 12 weeks
Shift Patterns as a Production Operative:
* We have full time shifts available covering 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
* 12 hours 4 shifts on, 2 days followed by 2 nights, 4 days off.
Your Role as a Production Operative:
* You’ll be able to monitor and operate equipment, identifying and responding to faults as they occur.
* It is essential that you have the ability to work as part of a team and be competent in problem solving skills.
* Be responsible for the safe & efficient running of production lines
* Be able to follow processes delivering compliance in safety, quality, cost and delivery.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable but not essential – role specific, on the job training will be provided.
Benefits as a Production Operative:
* Onsite parking
* Onsite canteen
Please submit your up to date CV with contact details to be considered for this role.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.