Job Posted: 19/03/2020
Job Ref: BHX3:DAV:DJ:1703:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £9.50 - £11.21 per hour
Amazon needs help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a full time Warehouse Operative in Daventry, NN11 8PQ.
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- £9.50 per hour (days) to £11.21 per hour (nights) plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th
- Overtime rates between £19.00 per hour to £20.71 per hour plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th
- An extension to paid breaks to enable respectful distancing in sites
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
We have various full time shifts available!
Bonuses as a Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking and great transport links
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* Training is provided so no experience is needed as a Warehouse Operative
* Excellent break room area including pool table
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
* We are looking for self motivated people
* Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday
* Able to work with PUP Trucks, which go up to a height of 5 metres (medical tests are required)
As an Amazon Warehouse Operative, you will be at the heart of the customer fulfilment process, ensuring customers receive the best and most efficient service. Heavy lifting may be required of up to 15kg.
If you’d love to work at an Amazon Fulfilment Centre, click the Apply button now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now