Job Posted: 19/03/2020
Job Ref: 0BHX4:COV:DJ:1703:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £9.50 - £11.21 per hour
Amazon needs help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a full time Warehouse Operative in Coventry, CV5 9PF.
You will receive an Excellent Pay Rate as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- £9.50 per hour (days) to £11.21 per hour (nights) plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th
- Overtime rates between £19.00 per hour to £20.71 per hour plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th
- An extension to paid breaks to enable respectful distancing in sites
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Amazon Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
You’ll be working a set shift pattern of 4 days on and 3 days off.
Benefits working as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking and great transport links
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* Training is provided so no experience is needed as a Warehouse Operative
* Excellent break room area including pool table
Your role as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
* Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
* Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods
* Relocate products
As an Amazon Warehouse Operative, you will be at the heart of the customer fulfilment process, ensuring customers receive the best and most efficient service. You will be working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing customers online orders. Heavy lifting may be required of up to 15kg.
Job Location: Lyons Park, Lyons Dr, Coventry, CV5 9PF.
If you’d love to work at an Amazon Fulfilment Centre, click the apply button now to get started!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now