Job Posted: 19/03/2020
Job Ref: LBA1:DON:DJ:1903:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £9.50 - £11.21 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Amazon needs help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a full time Warehouse Operative in Doncaster.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be paid:
- £9.50 per hour (days) to £11.21 per hour (nights) plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th
- Overtime rates between £19.00 per hour to £20.71 per hour plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th
- An extension to paid breaks to enable respectful distancing in sites
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
We have full time shifts available!
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking and great transport links
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* Training is provided so no experience is necessary
* Excellent break room area including pool table
As an Amazon Warehouse Operative you will be at the heart of the customer fulfilment process, ensuring customers receive the best and most efficient service. You will be working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing customers online orders.
Job Location: Doncaster.
Click Apply and we will be in touch!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now