Job Posted: 27/04/2020
Job Ref: BHX3:DAV:SF:2704:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £9.50 - £11.21 per hour
The world’s largest online retailer needs your help fulfilling supplies to local communities! We’re urgently hiring full-time Warehouse Operatives to join our dedicated team in Daventry, NN11 8QL.
Market-leading pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
* Day Shift – £9.50 per hour
* Night Shift – £11.21 per hour (£9.50 + £1.71 night shift allowance)
* Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
We have full-time day shifts or full-time night shifts available to suit you. Working a set 4 days on and 3 days off.
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* Onsite free parking and great transport links
* State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* We are urgently hiring, immediate starts are available
* Temporary role with full training provided
* No experience is needed as a Warehouse Operative
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
* Working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing various retail goods
* Working at the heart of the customer fulfilment process
* Able to work with PUP Trucks, which go up to a height of 5 metres (medical tests are required)
* Heavy lifting may be required of up to 15.5kg
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace including an extension to paid breaks and enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Daventry, NN11 8QL.
If you are looking for an exciting role offering an immediate start, click apply now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now