Job Posted: 11/06/2020
Job Ref: 0DXE1:TOW:DJ:2605:PA
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
We need your help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a Warehouse Operative in Bow, E3 3JG.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be paid:
* Morning shift: £10.50 per hour plus £2.00 per hour until May 30th
* Overtime rates between £15.75 per hour to £21.00 per hour
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
We have part time morning shifts available!
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking
* Canteen providing free tea and coffee
* Training is provided so no experience is needed
* Excellent break room area
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
* To provide an excellent delivery experience for Amazon customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
* Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
* Handling the full range of items sold by Amazon and its marketplace sellers in the UK
* Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Bow, E3 3JG.
If you’d love to work at an Amazon Sortation Warehouse, click the Apply button now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now