Job Posted: 15/06/2020
Job Ref: 0DBN2:LIT:SF:1506:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
We need your help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a full time Warehouse Operative in Littlehampton, BN17 6LS.
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
* Day shift: £9.50 per hour
* Night shift: £10.50 per hour (£9.50 + £1.00 night shift allowance)
* Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Warehouse Operative shift patterns:
* We have full time shifts available!
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
* To provide an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
* Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
* Handling the full range of items sold
* As a Warehouse Operative, lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight may be required
Perks as a Warehouse Operative:
* Free on-site parking
* On-site canteen with free coffee and tea at the warehouse
* The opportunity to earn a permanent contract, although this is not guaranteed
* Full training provided – no experience needed as a Warehouse Operative
Job Location: Littlehampton, BN17 6LS.
If you’d love to work at a Sortation Warehouse, click the Apply button now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now