Job Posted: 24/07/2020
Job Ref: 1DCE1:CHE:SF:2407:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
We need your help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a Shift Supervisor in Deeside, CH5 2JF! We are looking for passionate, friendly and driven people to coach, support and organise a team of Warehouse Operatives.
Your pay rate as a Shift Supervisor:
* Day shift: £10.00 per hour
* Night shift: £11.00 per hour
* You will be earning between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
Key responsibilities as a Shift Supervisor:
* To ensure the site’s requirement for temporary labor is met and delivered to a level of service agreed with the client
* To prepare daily End of Shift data and share with the Line Manager and those agreed within the client team
* Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation
* Ensure the engagement of our colleagues by fostering a culture of fairness, transparency and consistency
* Making sure that you are managing worker and client relationships
* To prepare weekly KPI Spreadsheets and share with Line Manager and those agreed within the client team
Shift Patterns as a Shift Supervisor:
* We have full time day and night shifts available!
What we are looking for as a Shift Supervisor:
The successful candidate will have a bias for action, a strong desire for continuous improvement and be motivated to succeed. Motivates people and inspires others promoting and adaptable to change, driving progression and demonstrates a commitment to performance. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount and a flexible approach to working hours particularly during the peak period.
Benefits as a Shift Supervisor:
* Free on-site parking
* On-site canteen with free coffee and tea at the warehouse
* There is an opportunity to earn a permanent contract, although this is not guaranteed
Location: Deeside, CH5 2JF.
Apply Now with your CV to become a Shift Supervisor!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now