Job Posted: 12/10/2020
Job Ref: 0VEKC:WOM:SF:1210:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: Up to £9.70 per hour
Are you looking for a new start? Do you want set shifts and weekly pay? If so, we have the ideal role as a Warehouse Operative available for hardworking individuals to join our friendly team in Wombourne, WV5 8AQ.
As a Warehouse Operative at Amazon you will be paid:
* Day shift: £9.70 per hour
* Overtime rates are between £14.55 per hour to £19.40 per hour
Earn extra cash for Christmas with a NEW INCREASED pay rate!
Our Warehouse Operative shift patterns are:
* Day shift: 08:00 – 16:00
* You will be working Monday to Friday
Your role as a full time Warehouse Operative:
* Picking and packing customers online orders
* Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
* Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
* You will be lifting up to 15.5kg in weight
* Hi-Vis and Safety boots will be needed
Benefits working as a full time Warehouse Operative:
* Free car park
* Great working hours
* Weekly pay – every Friday
* Immediate starts available as a Warehouse Operative
* No experience needed as full training provided
* You will be working in a friendly environment
Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our client’s roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning.
Location: Wombourne, WV5 8AQ.
If you want to be a Warehouse Operative, click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now