Amazon Warehouse Operative
Job Posted: 15/10/2020
Job Ref: 0DRG2:REA:SF:1510:FD
Job type: Temporary
Job sector: Warehouse
Salary: £10.80 - £11.80 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
The world’s largest online retailer needs your help fulfilling supplies to local communities! We’re urgently hiring full time Amazon Warehouse Operatives to join our dedicated team in Reading, RG7 4BQ.
**We are now hiring for peak which means we have immediate starts available for you**
You will receive an excellent pay rate as a Amazon Warehouse Operative:
* Hybrid shift: £10.80 per hour
* Night shift: £11.80 per hour (£10.80 + £1.00 night shift allowance)
* Overtime rates between £16.20 per hour to £21.60 per hour
Earn extra cash for Christmas with a NEW INCREASED pay rate!
Your role as a Amazon Warehouse Operative:
* To provide an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
* Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
* Hybrid shift: 05:00am until 12:30pm
* Night shift: 21:20pm until 07:50am
Benefits working as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
* Onsite free parking and great transport links
* State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
* Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
* We are urgently hiring for Christmas, immediate starts are available
* Temporary role with full training provided
* No experience is needed as a Warehouse Operative
Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of the roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Reading, RG7 4BQ.
If you’d love to work at a Sortation Warehouse, click the Apply button now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now