PMP Recruitment is a trading division of Cordant Recruitment Limited.
PMP Recruitment is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy explains how PMP Recruitment use any information collected about you.
What information is collected and why?
When you request contact from PMP Recruitment you provide your name, address and contact number. This allows PMP Recruitment to fulfil the request and make a follow up call. The information also allows PMP Recruitment to update you with any service changes or items that may be of interest to you.
Is the information transferred to a third party?
PMP Recruitment does not sell, trade or rent your information to others. PMP Recruitment will only pass on information such as uploaded CVs to 3rd party client companies as part of the selection / review process.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website (where we operate such secure areas for users), or to make use of other functionality or service in our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics. These are used for marketing information, usage tracking and performance monitoring.
- Session Cookies. These are used for maintaining session information whilst a user is logged in to our website.
- Facebook Pixel These are used for marketing information and usage tracking.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.